• for recent lymphoedemas that will subside rapidly and are soft
• post-mastectomy oedema occurring late following radiotherapy
• post-operative and post-traumatic edema after completion of basic treatment
• polyathritis in certain cases
• treatment by elastic compression for burns and extensive -scarring
• unreduced lymphoedema
No liability in case of nonobservance of contraindications.
Additional comments: a manifest lymphoedema requires a complex, medically prescribed -decongestif treatment. Regular examinations by a physician are necessary to maintain the result. In case of acute pain of skin consult your doctor immediately.